Prepare your matches
How to organize your stay?
Discover MarseilleWhat to do ? What to see during your stay ?
Your stay "à la française"
Live a unique experience
Missing video titleMissing video caption
Around Marseille, the ProvenceTake advantage of your stay to discover the richness of our region
Frequently asked questions
- Information on ticket sales and consumer protection
Tickets, flights, hotels, restaurants, transport, payments… Find all the answers to your questions about your trip to France and your participation as a spectator in the Rugby World Cup 2023.
- Who do I contact for lost and found?
You must make a declaration on the site troov.com/marseille by filling at least the 3 following search criteria:
- the place of the loss (in the park, in the street, in the museum…)
- the date (today, yesterday or check the box on the calendar)
- the type of the object
To facilitate the search, you can add a photo, a description such as a detail about the key ring (color, name written), the number of keys… This is a service offered by the City of Marseille, you will find more information about this service here.
- What are the emergency numbers?
Samu – 15
Police Rescue – 17
Firefighters – 18
General – 112
- Contacting the consulates
Find here the list of consulates in Marseille.