How the CityPass works
The CityPass Marseille is available in two different formulas :
- The CityPass Marseille without public transport: an email will be sent to you and you will be able to access all the activities directly through the email that you will have to present.
- The Marseille CityPass with public transport: you have to come and get it at the reception of Marseille Tourist Office in order to activate it and use it.
The Marseille CityPass for groups
The Marseille CityPass is a product reserved for individual customers.
Requests for more than 9 people, please send an email to :
Guided tours in the CityPass
For any purchase of a 72hr CityPass, a guided tour visit will be offered to you.*
If you buy a 24 or 48 hour CityPass, a 30% discount will be applied on the guided visits.*
*Reservations are required for all guided tours included in the pass at the Marseille Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Are not included in the offer the following tours :
– La Cité Radieuse – Le Corbusier
– Vauban, travioles & workshops, an unusual suburb
– Guided stroll in the surprising parc du Roy d’Espagne.
– The secrets of Mazargues, an atypical village in the Calanques
– Early morning at the M.I.N
However, you can take part of these tours on registration.
Refund of the Marseille CityPass
Your CityPass is available for 12 months starting from the purchase date. In the case of cancellation due to force majeure or bad weather conditions or in case of loss, the responsibility of the Metropolitan Tourist Office and Convention Bureau of Marseille shall not be liable. No refund, even partial will be made and no extension will be possible.