- Free access to visit the If Castle (subject to good weather conditions)
François the 1st ordered for a fortress to be built in 1524 on the If island. Preserved in its environment and its architecture, famous around the world: the if castle is an exceptional site of the Mediterranean coast.
- A free return ticket for a tour on the small train (Notre-Dame de la Garde tour).
Schedules of the small trains
- A ride for the If island or the Frioul
A free return ticket for a boat trip to go to the If island or the Frioul, archipelago composed of four islands that offer a shelter for more than 99 species of marine birds and more than 300 species of rare and protected flora. On the principal island ‘Ratonneau’, the Caroline hospital built at the beginning of the 19th century ( the choice of this service cancels the access to the Colorbus). Schedules: crossing to If with the Lebateau company or the Compagnies Maritimes /crossing to Frioul islands only with the Lebateau company.
A free ticket for a tour in the Colorbüs (the red tour) to discover Marseille on board open-top imperial buses (the choice of this service cancels the access to the If castle and the trip to the If island or Frioul island)… Schedule of the Colorbüs
- The CityPass doesn’t give direct access to the activities, you have to go through the ticket offices of each provider to validate your entry.
- During the peak season (summer): several hours of waiting may be required to board the boats for If or Frioul. The crossing must take place during the validity of the pass. It can only be booked on the same day. The conditions of access to the islands may change depending on the weather, please check the websites of Lebateau and Compagnies maritimes.