- Unlimited access to public transport : bus, metro and tram (depending on the CityPass chosen)
- 1 trip on the Little Tourist Train
- A virtual 4D tour in a Mehari car at the Museum of Aniseed – Mx Experiencewith a photo souvenir and an anise tasting. (/!\ temporary closure)
- 1 entrance to visit the Château d’If (subject to good weather conditions/ closed on Mondays in winter)
- 1 return ticket by boat to the island of If or Frioul (the choice of this service removes access to Colorbüs)
- 1 Colorbüs tour – Hop On Hop Off (the choice of this service removes the crossing to the island of If or the islands of Frioul) /!\ You’ll need a smartphone and headphones to download the app, which provides commentary on the route and allows you to enjoy the show to the fullest.
Good to know
- The CityPass doesn’t give direct access to the activities, you have to go through the ticket offices of each service provider to validate your entry.
- During the peak season (summer): several hours of waiting may be required to board the boats for If or Frioul. The crossing must take place during the validity of the pass. It can only be booked on the same day. The conditions of access to the islands may change depending on the weather, please check the websites of Lebateau and Compagnies maritimes.