Confronted with the proven increase in the number of contact cases, vigilance and discipline are more important than ever.
In the absence of treatment, the best protection for you and your loved ones is, at all times, the respect of barrier measures and physical distancing:
- It is mandatory to use a mask in public transport and enclosed public places (shops, administrations, theaters, etc.).
- In the open air – especially when gathering together – when physical distancing proves to be complicated, wearing a mask remains the right reflex.
- Respect the instructions of the shopkeepers (especially the number of people allowed to enter the stores at the same time).
- In the queues and at the time of possible meetings, respect the distance (1 meter minimum) recommended by the health authorities.
- Salute without shaking hands, avoid hugs.
- Wash your hands with soap or a hydro-alcoholic solution before and after (and possibly during) each outing.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow. Use disposable tissues.
- Avoid touching your face.