What is allowed to do in Marseille ?
- Inter-regional travel is permitted.
- A curfew is in effect from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. throughout the territory. Exits and travel without a certificate of exemption are prohibited during this curfew.
- Find below the different certificates to be printed, or fill them in directly online.
The following are allowed between 6p.m and 6a.m (and with a waiver)
- Travel between home and the place of work or the place of education and training, business trips cannot be postponed.
- Travel for consultations and care that cannot be provided remotely and cannot be postponed or for the purchase of health products
- Displacements for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable or precarious persons or for childcare ;
- Disabled persons and their companions.
- Travel to respond to a judicial or administrative summons
- Travel to participate in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
- Long-distance rail or air transits for long-distance travel
- Short trips, within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home for the needs of pets. Find below the different certificates to print, or fill them out directly online.