As every year (except in 2020) the military parade will start at the end of the street “Paradis” at the corner of the “Avenue du Prado” and will head towards the “Rond-Point du David”. The ceremony will start at 9am.
• 9am : start of the ceremony
• 9:30am : welcome of the authorities by the commander of the troops who greets the authorities and presents all the troops to the Governor who reviews the detachment of honour, the foot and motorised troops.
• 9:50am : The decoration ceremony
• 10:15am: music parade and start of the parade for the public
• 10:20am : start of the flypast, on foot then motorised
• 10:55am : parachutists jump
• 11:05am : end of the parade
• 11:10am : Salute from the authorities, the music, the decorated, the parachutists, the flag bearers and the veterans.
Last parade of the music in the “Valbelle” park.