Everything you want to know about Marseille’s football club…
OM / Shopping
Olympique de Marseille’s official shop
- La Canebière, 13001 - T: 04 91 33 20 01 - Horaires d’ouverture : Opening times: from 10 am to 7.30 pm
- rue Saint Ferréol - 13000 - T: 04-91-59-90-78- F: 04-91-59-90-79 Opening times: from 10 am to 7 pm
- 3, Bd Michelet Stade Vélodrome - 13008 T : 04-91-23-32-51 Fax : 04-91-23-32-51 Opening times: from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm (except from 1st July to 31st August: 10 am to 7 pm)
Open on match days from 10 am until the end of the event (mandatory closure 3 hours before the beginning of the match, for 1 hour - boutique.om.net
The OM museum shop : 3 Bd Michelet, 13008 -T:04 91 23 32 51
The museum retraces the steps of this mythical team, from the beginning of its exploits in the French Cup to its arrival among Europe’s leading clubs. Opening times: from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm
The OM Brasserie : 3 Quai des Belges, 13001 – T: 04 91 33 80 33 www.labrasserie-omcafe.com Formerly the OM Café, 14 TV screens: screening of matches (all sports channels). Traditional and Mediterranean cuisine.
Where can I buy tickets?
- At the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau ticket office from 10 am to 5 pm, from Monday to Friday
- Or directly online on booking
A dedicated number for the club : 3229 * (0,34 €/min)
• The ticket office: immediate access to tickets 24/7, shop, games and live OMTV. You choose your match, your seats and pay by Carte Bleu using the number pad on your telephone. The tickets are then available at the stadium ticket office on the day of the match.
• A customer service provides a voice mailbox for your messages.
• Live matches: the live sound from the OMTV channel is available 24 hours a day. You can watch all OMTV programmes in the channel’s dedicated section. The team’s training ground, La Commanderie, sometimes called the Centre RL Dreyfus: to attend public training sessions please call the centre directly, as the training schedule is not made public. More information on : www.om.net
How do I get to the stadium?
• Public transport the most direct route, leaving from La Canebière) To go directly to the Jean Bouin stand: Take metro line 2 (red) from Noailles station, in the direction of Ste Marguerite Dromel, get off at Rond Point du Prado station. Walk 50 m along Bd Michelet to reach the entrance gates.
To go to the Ganay stand: Take metro line 2 (red) to Noailles station, in the direction of Ste Marguerite Dromel, get off at the terminus, Ste Marguerite Dromel. Cross Rue Raymond Teisseire to reach the entrance gates.
• By car: If possible, avoid coming by car. However, for those with no other option there are car parks close by : • Negresko Parking, 20 Rue Négresko, 13008 T : 04 91 22 23 40, open all year • Parking Louvain, 170 Rue Du Rouet ou 29 bd de Louvain, 13008 T : 06 71 40 36 35 • Parking Prado Perier, 20 Allée Turcat Méry, 13008- T : 04 91 78 66 83, www.vincipark.com From Monday to Saturday from 7 am to 10 pm. Pedestrian access and vehicle exit 24 hours a day for customers with a car park ticket. Free parking for customers on their birthday.
Accompanying people who are not attending the match :
- may be interested to know that there is a cinema near Stade Vélodrome: Chambord cinema is situated at 283 avenue du Prado, 13008 T : + 33(0)4 91 25 71 11 - www.cinema-chambord.com
- You can also take the car to the Palais Omnisports Marseille Grand Est (skating rink and skate park) situated at 12 Bd Fernand Bonnefoy, 13010 T:+33(0)4 91 16 52 70 - www.palaisomnisports-marseille.com
Some consolation for the unlucky ones who have not managed to get a ticket to go and see a match: all the bars in the surrounding area screen home matches (football and rugby). Lively atmosphere guaranteed!
Places reserved for people with reduced mobility to see a match (football or rugby). Disabled access on the Jean Bouin and Ganay sides. Ticket management is entrusted to Handifan Club. On match nights, volunteers greet disabled people and take them to the stadium.
There are 2 specific car parks located on the Ganay side.
• Parking Louvain 70, Rue du Rouet ou 29, bd Louvain, 13008 T : 06 71 40 36 35, disabled parking spaces. Closed on Sunday.
• Parking Prado-Périer 20 Allée Turcat Méry, 13008 T: 04 91 78 66 83 www.vincipark.com 5 disabled parking spaces. Closed on Sunday. Height limit 1.90m. Lift exits onto the pavements outside. Service to accompany customers to their vehicles. For information contact: Handifan Club OM au 06 21 72 02 75. - handifanclub.skyrock.com/