Pavilion "M", a showcase of excellence
Esplanade Villeneuve Bargemon
08 10 81 38 13
Program : www.pavillon-m.com/programmation
Showcase of Excellence for Marseille and its territory, a single and unique reception area for the greater public for Marseille-Provence 2013, exhibition centre and partners area ; the Marseille Pavilion is open to the public throughout 2013 and is located place Villeneuve Bargemon, close to the City Hall.
A vector for promoting the city, in the heart of its very territory, the "M" Pavilion is a powerful tool to reinforce the distribution of the programming for 2013 among the citizens of Marseille and visitors alike.
It includes :
• A multiple-window public reception area, a central location for information about all programming for 2013, with reservations and tickets for all events in the area.
• Practical information on accommodation, food and transport and much more.
• It is a cultural and economic platform, and true showcase of local excellence (history, culture, heritage, traditions, gastronomy, tourism and international influence, economic performance and dynamism).
• A permanent exhibition area where Marseille is revealed through a scenic and playful route, with another venue for temporary exhibitions
• A place for cultural events.
Open every day from 10 AM to 7 PM (from January 12, 2013).
The Pavillon M will be closed :
17th of june, the 7th of october and the 9th of december (morning only).